Furry Friends Welcome
Bring the Dog
With fabulous local walking and plenty of space for them to gallop around, we couldn't possibly stop you from bringing your faithful companion along! We currently have two beautiful labs living on the farm, Nell and Bertie, as well as Purdy the Cockapoo, so we appreciate that family holidays aren't the same without a four-legged friend.
We charge £25 per dog to account for the inevitable extra cleaning that will be required after their stay!
We do have some tent rules...
• A maximum of two dogs in the safari tents and only one in the Bothy and Piglet
• Dogs must be kept under control at all times and on leads in the yards and around livestock
• Please be aware that there is livestock on the farm so avoid them when possible, particularly during lambing season
• Dogs are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the furniture.
• Please do not leave your dog in the tent unsupervised as this can result in considerable damage to the property and distress to the animal
• Please consider other guests who may not be dog savvy!
• Always clear up after your dog; a bin is positioned at the entrance to the field and biodegradable bags, together with a water bowl and towel can be found in the Honesty Shop.